The 2023 Activities Fair will be held on Thursday, September 7 during all three lunches (11:25 AM – 1:40 PM) in the Upper Gym at EHS. This is an event for students to see what opportunities they can get involved in at EHS. Check out the links below for clubs offered at EHS. Note- Not all the clubs listed below will be at the fair.
- Activities Directory- Clubs run by teachers/staff members. These clubs typically require a registration fee.
- 2023-24 Student Led Clubs- Clubs run by students. These clubs are free to join.
Students who are interested in starting a Student Led Club (SLC) will complete the following steps:
- Find an EHS staff member who is willing to be the advisor for your club.
- Fill out the 2023-24 Student Led Club Request Form. *SLC must fill out a new request form each year to keep their club status active.
- The Activities Department will send you an email once your club has been approved.
- Clubs are encouraged, not required, to create a poster to be added to the website or displayed around the school. *Posters must be approved by the Activities Department BEFORE they are displayed.
Clubs who are interested in having a table set-up at the Activities Fair will complete the following steps:
- Complete all SLC steps above.
- Register for a table at the 2023 Activities Fair HERE. *Submissions are due by Monday, September 4. Submissions after this date will not be guaranteed a table at the fair.
- The Activities Department will send more information out prior to the fair.
Questions can be sent to Samantha Boyum firstname.lastname@example.org.